My giant pickle was so green I hoped it wouldn't make me mean I bit into my crisp green pickle For that no one would pay a nickel It's Saturday in Otjiwarongo But I don't think I'll play a bongo!
Today I had meat with gravy Thank goodness it wasn't from the navy The veggies were on the side Down my throat they took a ride After lunch to Wimpy we went For ice cream we had a certain bent
3 comments:
Crisp, Green Pickles
My giant pickle was so green
I hoped it wouldn't make me mean
I bit into my crisp green pickle
For that no one would pay a nickel
It's Saturday in Otjiwarongo
But I don't think I'll play a bongo!
Eewwww...you can have my tomatoes.
Today I had meat with gravy
Thank goodness it wasn't from the navy
The veggies were on the side
Down my throat they took a ride
After lunch to Wimpy we went
For ice cream we had a certain bent
Post a Comment